Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bull Dog Electronic Cigarettes contain Water, (FDA Approved) Proplylene Glycol, nicotine (no-nicotine optional) and flavored juices and have no tar, no toxins, no odors, no ashes, and no lighter, no flames or burning is required.

www.bulldogwholesale.com
www.bulldogwholesale.com















Since I started using the Bulldog Personal Vaporizer, I have officially gone entire week without a traditional cigarette. Your product has been instrumental in helping my quest to quit smoking. As I have smoked for 28 years, I feel this is quite an accomplishment.
Thank You,
Doug Renfro

2 comments:

  1. I accidentaly washed my dominator battery. Anyway ideas for that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the product! Using for several days now and have no desire to light up a real cig! Bye Bye Traditional cigs, I'm a BullDog vapor now.

    ReplyDelete